Wanted: Kitchen Timer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corgi17

Assistant Cook
I'm looking for the pumpkin kitchen timer in the picture below to go with my pumpkin decor. Anyone know where I can find one without buying 50 of them? lol Thanks in advance :)

MI-3000.jpg

Corgi17, my first thought was to check eBay. There are all kinds of unusual things one can find there. Perhaps Amazon, too. I, like you, definitely wouldn't want to buy a huge quantity of them. With any luck, other Discuss Cooking members will happen along and offer further information. Best of luck on your search.

Last edited:
Oops, sorry, I should have mentioned that I did check Amazon (I always check there first for everything! lol) and ebay. Neither site had any but I will keep checking ebay off and on. Thanks, Katie!

In addistion to Ore Ida I also see HGTV and Food

Network. I would check their sites also.
Before the Pfaltzgraff outlet store near me closed they also
had items like these. I can't say that they had a pumpkin one specifically but they had timers and brushes in vegetable shapes. I would also check a Christmas tree store if you have one near you.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I don't know if it'll help but I emailed Ore-Ida and will keep my eyes open at other places.

I received a return email from Ore-Ida (boy that was fast!) and have been instructed to call their gift shop to see if they can help.

Back
Top Bottom