Back again - again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kyles

Head Chef
Hi I went away and then came back and then......got married and um er pregnant, in that order mind!

So Joseph Hodges was born three weeks ago, at 27 weeks gestation. He is doing well, but still in hospital and probably will be til August.

Its all been a bit shocking! I am looking forward to getting into some sort of normality. Who knows, I might even come around here more often!

Welcome back Kyles, congratulations and the best of everything for your little boy. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
kadesma

oh Kyles, sweetie..you've really had a time of it! So glad to hear Joseph Hodges is doing well...whew!....please keep us up to date on his progress and arrival home!

Check out his picture on my profile, he is very cute, but only weighed one pound 10 ounces!!!

Thanks so much for posting Kylie! I wish you the best of luck with the little one and I hope he gets to come home soon!!!!

oh my have you ever been though it all!
Welcome to Joe, and hope you're doing good as well and the new poppa too.

Welcome back Kyles and congratulation on your sweet little Joseph. My little neice Sarena also weighed 1 pound and 10oz( you could hold her in the palm of your hand) when she was born. She is 6 years old now and doing just great.

Back
Top Bottom