Pork chop go with..TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My DH loves apple sauce, but I found that he will eat this even with ice cream yep just imagine this with vanilla ice cream:shock:
Here is his topper:
In a large skillet,heat 4 ta. butter til it foams. Add 1 sliced med onion,and saute. Add 3-4 granny smith peeled and sliced apples and 1/2 tea. brown sugar,1/8 tea. thyme, salt and pepper Toss til apples are tender yet have a snap, sprinkle with lemon juice and enjoy with grilled pork chops.
I love this on chops, not on ice cream:LOL:
kadesma

Im' thinking it would go great on pork chops, or stuffed into a thick pork chop or pork steak, or into a barbecued pork tenderloin, and even as the center stuffing for a pork crown roast. It would be great also with many lamb dishes. And maybe, if you do it just right, it might be great with certain sausages, or even as part of a pizza topping. I can get creative, think outside the box.;)

But unless your hubby is making pork ice-cream (Egads man! That bloke just made pork ice cream. What kind of a thing is that? I dare say the man has gone daft!:ROFLMAO:), I'm thinking no. I'm not putting it on my ice-cream.:rolleyes: I mean no disrespect to your husband of course.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I don't put it on my ice cream either:LOL: He does just picks out the apples for the ice cream, but loves the whole thing on pork chops...
kadesma:)

CJ, I'll take mine with pork chops or pork loin, or ham, maybe even with chicken but your dh can keep it with ice cream. Good recipe.

Thanks licia,
he has some strange likes and dislikes:LOL: The little ones look at Pa then me to see if he is kidding when he does xertain things. With him ya never know:ROFLMAO: This does taste wonderful with pork chops, never thought to try it with chicken... Making beer butt chicken sunday so I'll make some of this to go with it. Thanks licia..
kades

Back
Top Bottom