What's for dinner, Wed. June 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
i looked and looked but could not find thread for today. if i am wrong please feel free to move.

got big grocery delivery , lots of goodies. so .am treating myself to fillet mignon with big salad, butter lettuce i think, i love it.

babe:chef:

We're having home grilled bacon cheeseburgers, grilled squash and zucchini, homemade fries and grilled pineapple w/homemade vanilla ice cream. Mom-in-law is in town, and she loves a good burger. But, I guess we all do!!!

My local grocery store has fresh cod fish on sale, so I'll pick some up on the way home. Maybe start with a salad and just have fried potatoes with the fish.

DH is off his diet as he has a stomach test coming up and is supposed to eat "normally" for the next 10 days.

Yesterday it was fast food burgers WITH the bun. Today is pizza. I think he is having way too much fun with this! LOL

I just hope a) he can handle all these "bad things" and b) they find something in the test.

Grilled bone-in Chicken breast...
Grilled Fresh Pineapple....
Saute/Stirfry of Zucchini/onions/mushrooms in Olive oil....
Chocolate Ice Cream ----------

beef stroganoff, buttered carrots and egg noodles.

img_826078_0_9f690dd2109df196a0552932ca89b1c0.jpg

pizza cooked on the green egg--leftover bread dough for crust, brisket, bbq sauce and cheese(provolone) went well with the belgium tripel ale

Uncle Bob, the onions were, in your words, "Yum!!!!!" I even added sliced mushrooms to make them even more luxurious. They were...awesome and I ate every forkful with relish!!

The pork chop was double-dipped in egg and Panko and was good, too. I have about half of it left, 'cause I ate all the onions.:rolleyes:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burp. excuse me just reading that sounded yummy!!

I had some chicken salad I made and turned it into a wrap sandwich with lettuce and American cheese.

Mark had leftover chicken pot pie with corn.

Back
Top Bottom