Snappy Port-a-meal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparksgal1

Assistant Cook
Please Help!!!!! After going strong for over ten years, my husbands snappy port a meal has died. He drives a truck and found this meal heater to be the best way of heating up can goods and also the frozen meals I prepared for him. If anybody knows where we can purchase another please let me hear from you. We sould surly appreciate it. Eating all the fast food junk out there is not an option!!!! And sandwiches get old fast!!!! Thanx

Welcome to DC....I can't seem to find anything about the Snappy Port-A-Meal...How long ago was it purchased??? Hopefully someone will be along in a while that can offer some information....In the mean time...Make yourself at home!!!

Enjoy!

Look on ebay under "travel cooker". None are the exact model that you are looking for, but at least one looks as though it might be helpful. You might also look under camping supplies. I would post a link, but, so sorry, don't know how. Good Luck.

I have one that I used for 3 years and loved it. I'm now giving it to my grandson to use and other then your question can't find any information. Good luck in your search.

Back
Top Bottom