Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. I'm gonna have homemade ice cream!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I just finished making the custard for homemade Dutch chocolate ice cream. It won't get made until tomorrow because the custard has to cool completely and my ice cream maker bowl has to get thoroughly frozen.

I made the custard with Hershey's Special Dark cocoa and lots of shaved bittersweet chocolate. I'm going to satisfy my chocolate craving.

I can't wait!

I just finished making the custard for homemade Dutch chocolate ice cream. It won't get made until tomorrow because the custard has to cool completely and my ice cream maker bowl has to get thoroughly frozen.

I made the custard with Hershey's Special Dark cocoa and lots of shaved bittersweet chocolate. I'm going to satisfy my chocolate craving.

I can't wait!

Yah, but the important question is, did you make enough to share? :-p

Bob

P.S. If you didn't notice, my avatar is looking at you!

For homemade ice cream! you betcha!

Besides... UB is much more concerned about cooking. I'll just focus on *your* needs ;-)

Bob

Oh Katie, that sounds so good! Guess I'll have to make room in my freezer for my ice cream machine bowl....I have gotta have some.

Karen, I love the ice cream machine. I have a Cuisinart one, which wasn't very expensive. I got it somewhere on the Internet, perhaps Amazon. I'm considering getting a second bowl so I can always have one in the freezer.

You never know when the "need":rolleyes: for ice cream will happen.

Omigosh! The machine just finished churning the ice cream. Whoa, it's fantastic!!! I've never tasted smoother ice cream and, boy, is it chocolate. I'll try to figure out what I did and post a recipe. This is too good NOT to share.

Okay Katie, my ice cream barrel is in the freezing getting ready. Can't wait for this one. Best Part? I will be the only one in the family that can eat it!

That's so like me. I get a small guilty pleasure when I can indulge in something others around me can't :)

Bob

Okay Katie, my ice cream barrel is in the freezing getting ready. Can't wait for this one. Best Part? I will be the only one in the family that can eat it!

Oh, Uncle Bob.................

This is your kind of chocolate ice cream! I just tasted it and I couldn't be happier. Boy is it rich and creamy!!! A little goes a long way.

You realize that all this snuggling up to UB, is going to cause me to withdraw my offer of sloppy joes.. right?

What's important to you anyways?

A handsome guy with big ears? Or someone that promises to feed you?

Do the math!

Bob

Katie,
I hope you can figure out what you did. I am so hungry for a great chocolate ice cream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom