Not there yet, but, almost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Most of you saw me when I was so sick last year. I'm not where I want to be, but, I'm almost and I feel SO much better. No trouble with BP, cut my meds down to 1/2 too. I still have to watch sodium. Even just a little will cause me to swell. Anyway, here I am as of Saturday with my sister's

Attachments

• 100_3097.jpg
    100_3097.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 189
Stacy, I'm so proud of you. You look beautiful..But then, you've always been beautiful..Keep it up girl. you are a winner.:)
kades

Thank you Kads!!!!
This was our remembrance party. I had been drinking Southern Comfort and Coke, plus, Mammaw's funeral, so, I'm hot and loving life there, LOL, in case you couldn't tell!!

Meh! When you're with your sisters you gotta be loving life! Between you and me we have quite a few sisters! I have 4 and you have 3...imagine THAT party!

You look great Stacy, glad life is being good to you, you deserve it.

thank you Alix!!

Oh, we would DEFINITELY have a load of fun!! LOL
They are kinda tame. I guess I'm getting wild in my old age!! LOL

I didn't lie, lol. I am fat!! Just not as bad as I was. I was so swollen, I looked like a water balloon!! I'm always the crazy idiot in the pics, lol

Really You?

texasgirl, thanks for sharing. You got nice group of 'girls' there. I am thankful you are together. Makes you sure feel good to have family. One thing, you know how to 'stand out'. Hope each day you improve in mind and spirit. You always remind me of someone who is so innocent to share your problems w/us. It makes me feel good and also brings you closer in spiritual kind of way. Take care and keep on keeping in touch.

Only wish I could be so outgoing.

Back
Top Bottom