Your keychain?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i carry a pink pepper spray, a Steelers keychain, a mini tape measure, a bottle opener, & keys on a "rock climber".

your keychain?

Hmmm...I had to look - my car key, my house key, my gas gadget/credit card type thing, my membership card to planet tan (spray tan only), a weird looking key that must be important or it wouldn't be there and 2 overseas motors key fobs. I don't have anything interesting. I need to go keychain shopping.

BTW, I used to carry a pepper spray on my key chain and learned that they need to be tested occasionally to be sure they still work. I think I had it for years and felt so safe, til I heard that. Don't know if they still work that way or not.

Fun question Luvs :)

I have a Carabiner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (The blue one in the second pic is like mine)

That has two somewhat larger key ring circles on it. One has only the car keys an fob for those time like getting the car fixed or letting kids borrow, I don't have to fiddle with the key ring, I have utility knife (aprox 1" blade, scissors, and a small nail file), and the other large ring has the house keys and misc. keys on it. I love the carabiner it as it only takes a second to reconfigure or add/remove keys, etc.

Bob

Mine is a 4" metal B that was my moms {Bettye} I carry it for my nickname, lol!!

oh yeah, the alarm/door opener also.

Mine is a blue leather key holder(?) that has my car key, house key and shop key, along with a tiny little LED flashlight. There is a pocket in the key holder where I have my driver's license and one debit/credit card. This way, I can pick up and go without needing my purse. This was borne of having "Mom's Taxi" when all the children were at home.

remote for the car, library card, shoprite card, Mr.Z card, CVS card , petsmart card, borders card, and of course one house key and car key.

I have keys two two cars and a keyless remote for one (the other is built into the key), house keys to three houses, two keys to my office, key to my safe, something printed out on one of our 3D printers from work so that when people ask what I do I can show them the print out otherwise they would never understand, a mini pry bar, the worlds smallest lighter.

carabiner, house and work keys, 2 car keys, bottle opener key chain from myrtle beach, and the tip of a deer antler made into a key chain

Oh I forgot my Mobil Speedpass and a little mini flashlight.

I have a ton of stuff on my keychain, but it usually stays in my car or in the house. My car key detaches from the chain so that is usually the only part in my pocket.

Oh I forgot my Mobil Speedpass and a little mini flashlight.

I have a ton of stuff on my keychain, but it usually stays in my car or in the house. My car key detaches from the chain so that is usually the only part in my pocket.
btw we don't have mobil around here any more they are all luk oil now.

Back
Top Bottom