Hello , come from China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jiayan Wu

Washing Up
Hi everyone::LOL:
I am new one here, i come from china,i was born in June 18th 1987.
I am study in Portland United States University now.I love chinece food so much,so i am here.I also like chinese food cuisine.I also write a lot chinese food recipe by myself. If someone interested in what i cooked, i can introduce it to you.:chef:

Hi larry, thank you for watching my introduction, i cook a lot of chinese food by myself, and i just begin to write it into recipe how i cook them these days in order to let more and more people can cook it by themselves

Hello JW - Nice to have you with us. Anytime you are feeling creative with your recipes, by all means, post. Someone here will like it I'm sure.

Bob

Hello JW - Nice to have you with us. Anytime you are feeling creative with your recipes, by all means, post. Someone here will like it I'm sure.

Bob

Actually i just start write some traditional chinese food recipe in my blog, i use my cooking experience to write this, if you are interested in it , you can have a look at it or when you have problems you also can ask me:chef: dreamy castle

Actually i just start write some traditional chinese food recipe in my blog, i use my cooking experience to write this, if you are interested in it , you can have a look at it or when you have problems you also can ask me:chef: dreamy castle
JW - Just so you know, many of us are not interested in visiting blogs ( I'm not), so if you want those of us here to appreciate your input. Post it here.

Bob

Jiayan, welcome to the forum. I saw 2 beautiful dishes on your blog. Thanks for the recipes. I for one love recipes that come with pictures. I never buy cookbooks without pictures. So, good job. Keep it up. Will see more of your recipes.

Thank you for looking my blog.I am very apperciate what you do. I will keep writing, thank you again , it will encourage me to do cuisine things.Thank you:rolleyes:

26055.jpg

Welcome! We Americans love Chinese food. I especially like Szechwan and Hunan dishes.

Your blog is great. Are the photos dishes you prepared? They look wonderful, especially the GongBao Chicken -- which I think is the same as Kung Pao Chicken, a very popular dish in Chinese restaurants here in California. It's probably just a different spelling of the same words.

One question about the recipe: You call for "Groundnut Kernels"; is that the same as peanuts?

Welcome! We Americans love Chinese food. I especially like Szechwan and Hunan dishes.

Your blog is great. Are the photos dishes you prepared? They look wonderful, especially the GongBao Chicken -- which I think is the same as Kung Pao Chicken, a very popular dish in Chinese restaurants here in California. It's probably just a different spelling of the same words.

One question about the recipe: You call for "Groundnut Kernels"; is that the same as peanuts?
Konchiwa,

By the way Scotch the Chinese food we have here is Americanized and altered to suit our tastes!

Konchiwa,

By the way Scotch the Chinese food we have here is Americanized and altered to suit our tastes!
Los Angeles has a HUGE Chinese population and, consequently, some of the best and most authentic Chinese restaurants outside of Shanghai.

That does NOT include places like Panda Express, which manage to produce stuff that merely resembles Chinese food.

And, BTW, "konnichiwa" is Japanese for "hello" or "good afternoon." In Chinese, depending on the dialect, I believe it's usually "nihao." BTW #2: Los Angeles also has great and very authentic Japanese restaurants.

Los Angeles has a HUGE Chinese population and, consequently, some of the best and most authentic Chinese restaurants outside of Shanghai.

That does NOT include places like Panda Express, which manage to produce stuff that merely resembles Chinese food.

And, BTW, "konnichiwa" is Japanese for "hello" or "good afternoon." In Chinese, depending on the dialect, I believe it's usually "nihao." BTW #2: Los Angeles also has great and very authentic Japanese restaurants.
Thanks mate, By the way How pure are the restaurants in La?

Because I want to try real Chinese food.

Thanks mate, By the way How pure are the restaurants in La?

Because I want to try real Chinese food.
Come on out! There are 100s of Chinese restaurants of every type in the Los Angeles area, especially in cities like Monterey Park that have large populations of recent immigrants. Some of the places speak almost no-English, and you sometimes have to convince the waiter to serve you certain dishes (they'll tell you "American no like that stuff" -- if they speak English at all). Great stuff!

Thank you for watching blog.I am very very appreciate what you do.Because it let me think what i do is valuable.
The first problem you said GongBao Chicken and Kung Pao Chicken, actually they are totally the same,just a different spelling, in china we call them GongBao chicken.
The second ,you said you like Szechwan and Hunan dishes, I think this is two place where is famous about their spicy food, if you like, i can try my best to write some recipe about Szechwan and Hunan dishes.You can see my blog, i will update them weekly.
The third question the groundnut kernels i called is the same as peanuts,i will modify it, originally i think groundnut kernel may be professional.:LOL:

Konchiwa,

I think if you have chance to go to China, you will taste the authetic chinese food, maybe i can take you to taste different kinds of Chinese Food:LOL:

I parpare those dishes by myself, they are very beautiful i think.HAHA:chef:

Jiayan, I suggest that you go to the User CP on the top left, click on it, then scroll down a little on the left to go to Edit Details to add your url (blog address) so that we can access your blog to view the dishes you prepare. Thanks for putting them up on your blog. I always love to learn new recipes, especially authentic Chinese recipes. I hope to learn some from you.

Cheers,
Shalinee

Back
Top Bottom