Evening classes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martinspurin

Assistant Cook
Hi,

I'm looking for some cooking classes to teach me to cook better, more interesting food (I can already cook reasonably well) and I'm having a bit of trouble finding anything.

I'd like to go along about once a week and pick up some more skills and knowledge and I'm based in London so I assume there must be hundreds of great places to learn, but I can only seem to find all day courses or short courses of evening classes (only about 6 sessions). I also can't seem to find anything cheaper than about £50 a time, which seems a little over the top to me.

Thanks very much

Martin

use the internet to search for culinary schools, food enthusiast programs, night courses, Saturday courses etc.

Here in the US, cooking classes may be offered through a culinary school or college or university. Many are offered at Arts Institutes and technical schools. So search a wide variety of options. London is bound to offer many opportunities.

Another option is to hire a private chef to instruct you or you and some like minded souls in certain skills, methods, recipes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom