I've been lurking for years...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cathy

Assistant Cook
....yet here I am, posting and reading today.

I am a native New Englander who has found myself living in Northern California for over 10 years and loving it.
A few years back, I wrote a cookbook, have 2 in my head and am also writing a fun novel for young adults.

It is great to find so much information in one place.....

Can anyone tell me if there is a section for those of us who have developed intolerance to dairy?

And if the moderators are reading this, would it be possible to add some non-dairy sites to the cooking websites list?

I look forward to getting to know many of you,

Cathy

Welcome Cathy,
why not go to the General cooking question forum..Ask you question there and I'm sure some of the members can help you..As you can see there are any number of threads here. I'm sure our Administrators will be able to answer you about a non-dairy section.
kadesma

Hey Cathy, its nice to see you posting! If you have links to non dairy sites you like send them to one of the Admin team and we can get them added for you.

As for the Non Dairy section, it would likely not get enough traffic to warrant its own section but I think Special diets or Health would work well for what you want. I'll put it up for discussion though and we'll get back to you on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom