Mexican comida and then some!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mexican mama

Senior Cook
I love Mexican food hence the username:LOL:
I grew up on this kind of cuisine...fusion cuisine to be exact...Filipino and Mexican, more Mexican coz im from Texas. The do have similarities and also differences. Family gatherings are always special, aunts and uncles, cousin and friends in one big event each bringing food, their version of an old time favorite or the classic 'it would not be a party without this dish'. These foods has been a part of my life and i miss it whenever i am away. In a way food reminds me of home, so in a way i try to bring it with me when i travel. I try to pass it on to my nieces and nephews..its part of our cultures.:chef:

Share your thoughts here if you love Mexican food.

I lived in Northern New Mexico for a short time and loved the foods prepared there. Their flavorings and style has found its way into my cooking..

Mexican influences

I agree, here in Texas, the cuisine is highly influenced by Mexico...Tex-Mex cuisine is popular as ever. :LOL:

There are so many delicious Mexican dishes! But I like more when it's not too hot - I'm not used to eat a lot of chilli, so I cannot enjoy the meal when it burns :)

chilis country

i love most mexican food. do not like the hot hot hot ones. spoils the dish for me.

Mexicans do love their chilis..personally i dont like it too hot. I like a bit of hotness that does not over power the dish:chef:

Back
Top Bottom