Just joined. Aspiring chef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chef_gabriel

Assistant Cook
I'm a 23 year old Orange County native currently in culinary school so I knew this site would be excellent for me. I've browsed around already and i'm excited to be part of this community. My forte is Asian cuisine so if anyone has yummy Asian recipes for me please do share! But, of course, I'd love love any and all great recipes and tips. Thanks!

Glad you're here Gabriel. There's a couple of students here and we're excited for all of you.You're starting out in a wonderful career. Some of us are professional and some are just avid cooks but, we all have a love of food. Hope you enjoy yourself.

I'm a 23 year old Orange County native currently in culinary school so I knew this site would be excellent for me. I've browsed around already and i'm excited to be part of this community. My forte is Asian cuisine so if anyone has yummy Asian recipes for me please do share! But, of course, I'd love love any and all great recipes and tips. Thanks!

img_850417_0_660fb0776a382703b64b648d35233f98.gif
Hello Gabriel, & welcome you'll enjoy it here!

Velkommen

I'm not sure that's spelled correctly; but WELCOME anyway. I'm relatively new myself, but there's a lot of fun to be had here!:w00t:

Back
Top Bottom