Need "good vibes, etc." for Constance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I talked to Kim, Connie's husband, yesterday. She's seriously ill and is in the hospital. What was initially thought to be an inner ear problem has turned into something else much more serious.

As of yesterday, she's trying to overcome pneumonia and has a very low hemoglobin level, which the doctor's are trying to correct and determine what's causing it. They've conducted other tests as well. She's sedated and Kim says she's responding and fighting.

Suffice it to say, please put/keep Constance in your thoughts and prayers. I'll keep you posted as Kim updates me.

Thanks Miss Katie.....I was thinking about her yesterday and wondering how she was doing...I'm sorry to hear the news of the pneumonia etc....My thoughts and prayers go out to her.....{{{{{{{{Miss Connie}}}}}}}

Remember too when you are saying your prayers or sending up good thoughts that Constance LOATHES being in the hospital and it makes her feel quite unsettled so pray for peace and calm as well.

Healing energy coming your way Constance.

It is now a few days since this thread started, so I am hoping that Connie has progressed further. Thinking of you Connie. Get better soon.

Thanks for the updates Katie.

Love and healing wishes for you Connie. May the LORD keep his arms around you. Keep fighting sweetie, you can beat this. Kim bless you Connie is so lucky to have you by her side.
cj

img_851307_0_36abf2ea4fa7b9369f6aa37d4107321b.gif

I just got home from the hospital today. Thank you all for your prayers. I was very close to death, with critically low hemoglobin as well as the pneumonia. It's been a long haul, and I'm weak, and bruised all over from being stuck, poked and prodded, not to mentioned being intubated, but I'm here.

Glad to see ya back Miss Connie...Take it easy....Rest!--- In a few days maybe you'll be ready for a bowl of gumbo, or some of Kim's World Famous BBQ!! --- Rest!!

I just got home from the hospital today. Thank you all for your prayers. I was very close to death, with critically low hemoglobin as well as the pneumonia. It's been a long haul, and I'm weak, and bruised all over from being stuck, poked and prodded, not to mentioned being intubated, but I'm here.

i am so glad to see you here even for a short time. have been worried about you. do they know why you got sick ? so welcome back friend:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom