How do I remove these stains?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ninobrn99

Assistant Cook
I've been trying to search on how to remove the stains on my pans, but can't find anything that works. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I know they're not THE BEST out there, but they work :)
Farberware Premium Nonstick
img_853199_0_6a80c9a7f66b7e89171d8c7153e4130c.jpg

Try a damp cloth and baking soda. Or Mr Clean magic eraser. Or (if you aren't particular about the outside of your pots) use some steel wool or some Comet cleanser.

Thank you all. They're about 3yrs old. We clean them and all, but over time it just happened. Im not sure what type of metal they're made of. Im still trying to search that.

As for the suggested cleaning methods, i have tried baking soda, soaking in Dawn and an All Purpose Cleaner that I use for everything because it's so effective. Nothing has worked. I will try oven cleaner next to see how that fairs.

and easy-off is a def. bad thing! :( ate through the grease....and the paint/coating on the outside :(

Guess a new set is in order.

Before you try the oven cleaner, buy a bottle of Dawn Power Dissolver. Based on the photo, you may have to try more than one application. After the DPD, scour with Barkeepers Friend.

I have a friend whose pans looked like that. He also used Barkeeper's Friend, a mild abrasive cleaner, and the pans shine now.

Back
Top Bottom