Where can I buy a single pot?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pothead

Assistant Cook
I burned my cooking pot. It was stainless steel and 7 inches wide at the base, so it fit my large burner perfectly. Problem is, I can't find a replacement.

I just want a 7" stainless steel pot, with a non-metal handle and no bolts on the inside. Wal-Mart only carries those blue or purple colored things, or pots with metal handles. Or pots with bolts on the inside. Nobody else has any normal pots. I've looked everywhere.

I don't want to buy a set! If you go to Amazon.com, all you see are sets. I just want one pot. Suggestions?

Go to your local restaurant supply store.
Forget the Mall and Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart is too cheap in quality, the Mall is too expensive for the quality.

Go ask the professionals.

If you could narrow down on a brand that would help. There are tons of places online to buy singles.

I just found this post on Cooking.com forum.
This woman "GadgetQueen" is gaga for this pot, and it happens to have a 7" diameter!

Thanks for the suggestion, but that pot is made of funky dark colored material. Like the Wal-Mart junk. I want stainless steel.

Revere ware still makes pots like you describe. THey have many outlet stores (Corning/Revereware)

sitram also makes stainless pots without rivets. (metal handles with stay cool feature)

Kitchen and Company is selling a line of stainless (no rivets) with loop handles (metal, sorry) and disc bottoms.

Last edited:
One can find pots at Ross Dress for Less, they have a kitchen department and there is usually an assortment of good pots and pans for discounted prices. Maybe Kohl's, too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom