What's cooking Saturday October 10, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Dinner 10/10/09:

Homemade ravioli - sundried tomato, fresh spinach, fresh parsley, ricotta, mozzarella, grated romano, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Topped with tomato, sausage, ground beef and mushroom sauce and grated cheese.

img_855443_0_73dc88ab2b0bb29fa36a791314340821.jpg

Dinner 10/10/09:

Homemade ravioli - sundried tomato, fresh spinach, fresh parsley, ricotta, mozzarella, grated romano, grated parmesan, salt and pepper. Topped with tomato, sausage, ground beef and mushroom sauce and grated cheese.

img_855453_0_73dc88ab2b0bb29fa36a791314340821.jpg

It has been a long time since I did homemade pasta.

that looks good. what exactly is in the sammie?

I used a kaiser roll, put down some simple cole slaw (thin sliced cabage with mayo) tomato, korean bulgogi (thin sliced meat marinated in soy, garlic, onion and sugar) lettuce and Korean sasame leaves (they have a bit of a kick.

I used a kaiser roll, put down some simple cole slaw (thin sliced cabage with mayo) tomato, korean bulgogi (thin sliced meat marinated in soy, garlic, onion and sugar) lettuce and Korean sasame leaves (they have a bit of a kick.
sounds yummy!! thanks

I made a big batch of pesto today since basil was a steal at the farmers market this morning. Dinner tonight was bow tie pasta with pesto, chicken and tomatoes and I made a pumpkin & maple cream cheese bundt cake for dessert.

Dinner 10/10/09:

img_855619_0_73dc88ab2b0bb29fa36a791314340821.jpg
That sure looks yummy, and I bet it tasty that way too!

YUMM! I know I would have liked that sandwich! Looks terrific! :)

Back
Top Bottom