Stuffed Bell Pepper?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chestertime

Assistant Cook
I bought bell peppers stuffed with ground beef from the grocery. I expected some sort of cooking instructions as I've found with other prepped foods from the grocery, but this one did not have any. Does anyone have any advice on how to cook these? A lot of the recipes I found online use precooked ground beef (this is not precooked beef). I'd prefer do it in an oven as opposed to on a stove or in a crock.

I bought bell peppers stuffed with ground beef from the grocery. I expected some sort of cooking instructions as I've found with other prepped foods from the grocery, but this one did not have any. Does anyone have any advice on how to cook these? A lot of the recipes I found online use precooked ground beef (this is not precooked beef). I'd prefer do it in an oven as opposed to on a stove or in a crock.
350F oven till beef reaches 155F about 1 hour.

Haven't made them in a long time. When I made them I would put my stuffed peppers in a dutch oven and pour a can of tomato soup over them and then bake in the oven. 325 or 350.

Carol

Haven't made them in a long time. When I made them I would put my stuffed peppers in a dutch oven and pour a can of tomato soup over them and then bake in the oven. 325 or 350.

Carol

I like that, do it my self very simular.

Back
Top Bottom