Is anyone having Dinner, Wednesday, 10-28?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I'm making Mark chicken with stuffing or in a casserole type thing.

There is a leftover pork chop. I'll do something with that.

What are you having?

I am adrift in a sea of tasty indecision...
Might just end up going out to eat someplace.

Speaking of which I discovered a little hole in the wall Thai place and
am in love. Not cheap, but oh so gooood.

If The Boss doesn't decide to go out to eat, I am seeing an island of Fried Rice
on the horizon, with Potsticker dumplings frolicking in the soy sauce surf...

I am making Calzones. I need to get started on the dough soon. The Marinara Sauce is already made.

I envy all of you....specially the calzone cooker down below (above depending on your thread format).....I went to the dentist AGAIN today, turns out my wire wasn't properly installed in my mouth last week. So, just when it became pain-free to eat again, I am stuck only dreaming of food.

(Yes, pity me, pity me.) :)

So, I'm using Mexican Mama's suggested blackberry smoothie recipe for my dinner tonight. The others will eat, polish sausage and Mac'N'cheese.

I have a tomato sauce with Italian sausages and poricini mushrooms simmering on the stove. We'll be having that over rotini.

I am making chicken stuffed tortellini with marinara sauce, roasted chicken, and salad.

BBQ strip loin, baked potatoes with the works, steamed beans and a caesar salad. Mmmmm. Oh and wine...lots of wine!

Jalapeno cheddar bread and pepper jack cheese. Homemade ultra dark chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks for dessert. Well balanced, huh? LOL. In my defense, I only had 2 hours sleep, so I absolutely wasn't in the mood to cook. Will make up for it tomorrow with something healthy!

I ended up using the leftover pork chop to make a stuffing casserole. Casseroles are hard to photograph. It didn't land well on the plate, but it smelled and tasted delish! It had diced pork, peas, gravy, and bell pepper... topped with a slice of cheese and then the stuffing.

img_859128_0_a05715d8ddadcb85d40c8c7555bd9bbe.jpg

img_859128_1_9e60d6c11e0e6acbcd6e43e69897bef5.jpg

I ended up using the leftover pork chop to make a stuffing casserole. Casseroles are hard to photograph. It didn't land well on the plate, but it smelled and tasted delish! It had diced pork, peas, gravy, and bell pepper... topped with a slice of cheese and then the stuffing.

img_859246_0_a05715d8ddadcb85d40c8c7555bd9bbe.jpg

img_859246_1_9e60d6c11e0e6acbcd6e43e69897bef5.jpg
I LOVE STUFFING AND GRAVY!! it looks fantastic to me!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom