What are you (or did you) have for dinner this Thursday, 10-29?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I baked cranberry tangerine and nut bread today.

img_859245_0_96a8d368581162ee147340f64aff83f5.jpg

img_859245_1_e207e2ec8022be50015161fb64cf53b8.jpg

i am about to stuff a breast of veal and the sides will be steamed brocolli and carrots, mashed taters and veal gravy.

Swimp Po-Boys.......
Zapp's Tator Chips.......
Cold Beer........................
A fun size Milky Way............(I robbed the Trick or Treat Candy!;)

Msmofet,

Tell me your posting your recipe soon...please!!! Looks gooood :)

Munky.

Msmofet,

Tell me your posting your recipe soon...please!!! Looks gooood :)

Munky.
thank you sweetie. i will post recipe when i get a chance to type it up. i still have to get dinners sides prepped.

i stuffed a breast of veal and trussed it up good. but i am going to have a problem when it is done cooking. i asked the hub to pick up the veal for me when it was on sale. i forgot to ask him to have the butcher remove the chine bone. now i have no clue how i am going to carve it. any ideas?

Dad and I are watching the world series and so hot dogs were in order! Only trouble I still can't chew properly thanks to this stupid sinus infection. But the buns were fresh and I enjoyed every bite anyway!

Dad and I are watching the world series and so hot dogs were in order! Only trouble I still can't chew properly thanks to this stupid sinus infection. But the buns were fresh and I enjoyed every bite anyway!
awwwwwwwwww feel better sweetie.

Breast of veal, steamed broccoli and carrots, mashed taters and gravy.

img_859283_0_97d59696c2178371a466054377fe93d3.jpg

img_859283_1_9f0a7a38893d4576afc673dff2e34e52.jpg

Lemon mustard chicken breasts with brown rice and sauteed green beans with mushrooms.

We at all the leftovers up. It's funny, now that times are rough for my dollar, I am very leftover conscious. And I save EVERYTHING. I guess its also a sign that I may be maturing as the "chef" in the house; I'm getting more creative with my leftovers...and I'm more willing to try anything with them.

I had leftover cooked Penne pasta so I tossed the last of the Ragu Alfredo sauce in, added milk to get the remains off the sides of the jar, tossed in a can flaked canned salmon, and added a handful of shredded cheese on top. It was okay. It was a meal, and that's what matters. Also ate up the night befores MacNCheese leftovers and some other stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of leftovers, but it feels good to know I've got the most out of my ingredients.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom