Pasta trial and error

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
OK, I got a pasta maker for Christmas and thought I would be adventurous and make canneloni. Um...some idiot thought it would be more efficient to roll all the sheets first, store them between sheets of waxed paper and roll all the canneloni at once.

I don't think I need to tell you what a mess that was. Sheesh! I persevered and managed to salvage about 2/3 of them.

So, I am wondering what the others do here. Do you set your pasta on cloth or what? Drying rack?

Tonight is noodles for the turkey soup. I will post my results. Heres hoping they are not a disaster. LOL.

Way WAY cool! I want one of those!

The noodles I made for the turkey soup were a HUGE hit! I used a tablecloth dusted with flour and had my kids lay out the noodles. Worked very well.

So Barbara, when you get here to visit, are you going to let me experiment on you? Manicotti maybe?

Alix said:
Way WAY cool! I want one of those!

The noodles I made for the turkey soup were a HUGE hit! I used a tablecloth dusted with flour and had my kids lay out the noodles. Worked very well.

It's really handy, Alix! It only now replaces the use of a well-floured flour sack towel...the tried and true old fashioned method that will always work like a charm!

I know you and your children enjoyed this! What fun!!

We had a blast Audeo, they can't wait to do it again. I am going to take a break for a bit though. We have enough leftovers in the fridge for a week!

Back
Top Bottom