Woohoo, Moving after Christmas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chile Chef

Sous Chef
Yes I'm moving after my heart surgery in December. And I found a place that I will be able to rent with high speed internet and all the good stuff.

Yes, I do know that I will be doign with out a lot of stuff that I have now but that's fine by me since it does say winter park fl or bust. And I know it's not exactly winter park fl, but it will only be 4 hours away instead of 3 day's away, lol!

By the way the lease is up on my apartment I have now and thats fine by me.

I'm very excited.

Village at Southern Oaks - Fine Apartment Homes - Pensacola Florida

Congrats! Yeah, it's not Winter Park but I would rather live in Pensacola anyway.

Hope you like fresh seafood and fresh fruit :LOL:

Humm ... think you're going to be pretty close to Uncle Bob's neck of the woods.

And, you'll only be about 175 miles from New Orleans when you're jonesing for some real Cajun or Creole cookin'! :w00t2:

Last edited:
Congrats! Yeah, it's not Winter Park but I would rather live in Pensacola anyway.

Hope you like fresh seafood and fresh fruit :LOL:

Humm ... think you're going to be pretty close to Uncle Bob's neck of the woods.

And, you'll only be about 175 miles from New Orleans when you're jonesing for some real Cajun or Creole cookin'! :w00t2:
Thanks Mike, And yes I love both but I can't wait for shark & gator actually.

MMMMM crawfish as well YUM YUM!

That's right only 175 miles away from N.O that's pretty sweet.

Hope you enjoy your new home. It can be both exciting and daunting at the same time. Good luck to you!
Thanks Jabbur.

The first thing I will do after I settle in and have the apartment setup how I like it, I will plant chiles, and some herbs. Then I'm going to scope out the best market places for good seafood, herbs, fruits.

Back
Top Bottom