What's cooking Tuesday November 10, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
fried potatoes, green bell pepper and onions, homemade biscuits and eggs at the moment thats the plan. but that may change.

what about you?

Yay!!! DH is home for supper three days this week so I get to "cook"! Still have a horrid sinus migraine, but cooking seems to be soothing for me.

Tonight is meatloaf, roasted potatoes, onions and carrots, and apple crisp (sugar and gluten free but good!) with a fresh batch of cinnamon ice cream for dessert.

We're having breaded pork cutlets, oven-baked steak fries, and I'll have a wedge of steamed cabbage, which he abhors.

Oh, Connie, I love steamed cabbage too, but am the only one here who does. We need to get together for a big feed of it! :)

Oh, Connie, I love steamed cabbage too, but am the only one here who does. We need to get together for a big feed of it! :)

can i join in? we better make a night of it because no one will want to be around us in an hour or so AFTER!! :LOL: just kidding

Scrambled eggs cooked with fried potatoes, green bell peppers and onoins.

img_861160_0_d8ac1cb38bad2c67804745a7c9864891.jpg

img_861160_1_d87e5060606a7c0a1f3ca847a8c29a26.jpg

We had leftovers from last night, which was a eye of round roast w/my own beef rub, along with fried potatoes w/garlic & rosemary (tonight we had baked instead of the fried potatoes)

Back
Top Bottom