ISO Ice cream maker suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenwaredirect

Assistant Cook
Hi guys.....i loved to eat ice-cream....and for the money saving purpose i prefer to make it at my home ......!!
But I don't know about any quality branded ice cream maker......if anyone have good idea about it......than suggest me.......
Thanks....!

I use the Hamilton Beach 1 qt. and have no complaints. It works just as advertised... :)

I have used the kind that needed tons of ice cubes - and for that I bought a bunch of trays at the dollar store - and I have also used the kind that has an inner portion to be kept in the freezer.

Thanks buddies........

Thanks friends..........to share your ideas and experience with me.....but i want one much better and branded source for that......Can any one suggest it....
Thanks......!

I've never had much success with the freezable containers and they waste a lot of freezer space. I've since acquired an ice cream maker attachment to my Oster Blender and I love it. Makes one quart using the ice/salt method, just enough for me. The ice/salt method seems to control the cold better.

Thanks friends..........to share your ideas and experience with me.....but i want one much better and branded source for that......Can any one suggest it....
Thanks......!

any of the five ice cream makers listed on your website would work just fine.

I have a sunbeam ice cream maker. it is the kind that has a refrigeration unit in it so you don't have to pre-freeze a bowl or anything. it has worked great for me but i haven't seen much information about them online, i think maybe they are not sold in the USA.

I have hte same one that letscook has. I love it. I have large upright freezer so I use the freezer above the fridge for small stuff and store my bowl there until I'm ready to use it.

Back
Top Bottom