What's for Dinner, Monday November 30?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I have to drive Dad into Vancouver for an appointment today and we will probably stop at our favourite deli for lunch. So, supper will be very light, I am sure - sausage rolls with salad or something similar.

What are you all having?

Bok choy, mushroom and chicken stir fry. Not sure what kind of sauce it will have yet.

um, yes, but not mixed veggies, don't like them. We'll have peas on the side. The ham wll be IN the scalloped potatoes. I'm from ND, so have "hotdish" in my blood!! haha!

Last time I Cooked a pork butt a big portion went in the freezer...Tonight out it comes...

Bourbon...
Pull Pork Sammich
Spud Salad...
Slaw.....
Cowboy Skillet Beans.......
Cured Fruit Cake......

Really not sure about tonights meal, but I'm going to cook a pot of duck and andoulle gumbo for tommorow night.

I'm making grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with broccoli and cauliflower in cheese sauce, BBQ chips with ranch dip.

this is a turkey night...has been every other since the day. We run out of fixin's tonight so this will be the last "full repeat"

Pasta & portobellas

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 188
Dad still isn't feeling well and had a long day today, so he had the other half of the deli sandwich he didn't finish on our outing at lunch, and some salad.

I was bad and had a stouffer's chicken cutlet with gravy and mashed potatoes. I keep them on hand for Dad when we are out, but hey, I hate cooking for one!

free pizza. the worst i ever had. had a prom. for dominoes. won't order from them again. the little cinnamon things were good though.
Sorry you didn't have a good meal. To be honest, I have never care for Dominoes. I think it's their sauce. For some reason, it's too sweet for me. I like Pizza Hut's sauce, if I want to get take out or go there and eat. Maybe I'm just used to their sauce, because that was one of my first jobs, and I worked there years later when I was going to college.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom