Hello from Indiana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coltsfanchris

Assistant Cook
I just stumbled across this site for the first time yesterday and I can't wait to spend a little more time going through all this great information! I am a full time returning student and I love to cook. Of course just because I love to cook doesn't automatically make me a great cook :) but I'm working on it. I look forward to hopefully meeting some great people, sparking my cooking imagination, and maybe being able to help someone in return!

I just stumbled across this site for the first time yesterday and I can't wait to spend a little more time going through all this great information! I am a full time returning student and I love to cook. Of course just because I love to cook doesn't automatically make me a great cook :) but I'm working on it. I look forward to hopefully meeting some great people, sparking my cooking imagination, and maybe being able to help someone in return!

Welcome fellow Hoosier!!! I'm up here in Kokomo... love to cook.. This is a pretty cool place but you'll get hungry reading the posts....

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom