How do I use Classica cookware?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clueless in kitchen

Assistant Cook
About 5 or more years ago I was talked into purchaseing a starter set of Classica Gold cookware. I am a five and dime shopper. I have kept it in the closet for 5 or more years for two reasons. I did not want my husband to have a heart attack upon learning the price and I don't know how to use them. I have looked on there web site and I am still clueless. I think it is a waterless system whatever that means. I did not ask the people who sold me the set in fear I might have to buy more. I don't cave to pressure but this sells man caught me at the wrong time. I would even buy a cookbook or how to book if I knew where to find it. Does anybody know where I can find info on how to use this cookware? :wacko:

I'm pretty sure you'd use it just like any other pot or pan. If it has extra bells and whistles it will likely have an instruction manual. Good luck!

LOL - well, with even the smallest 6-pc set costing $1,500 I would have asked a few questions ... starting with how to use it!

You should have gotten printed instructions (either a small pamphlet with basic instructions or a book/booklet with instructions and some starter recipes). If you didn't you can go to the Classica website and click on the "Contact Us" button and drop them an email to find out how to get the instructions.

Last edited:
LOL, Yes I went through a cooking demo, before I purchase the cookware. I was also invited to view more demos. There might of been a short intro to the cookware dvd but after five pluss years it must have been thrown out. I was in major price shock even though I was working at the time, I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone how much I spent. I was working at the school cafateria at the time. Nobody there made enough money to spend on cookware like that, not even their appliances cost that much! I would not go to another demo or ask questions because they are trying to sell you more cookware. They were nice but I just couldn't buy more. His wife had just passed away and my mother-inlaw was dying of cancer and they where touting it was a healthier way of preparing food. I think I was in danger of a heart attach. I did do more research on the waterless cookware yesterday and found some good tips. I am the type that follows the reciepe word for word. When I worked in the Cafateria they would cook without reciepies wouldn't even measure the spices me I need to follow the reciepe step by step and read it at least twice. They were good cooks and where so patiant with me. LOL. I did contact Classica yesterday asking for more info. I think it is even funnier putting it in the closet for five years. I thought about giving it as a wedding gift but thought I would save it for my kids. I just did tell my girls about the set and that I was thinking about giving it to them they didn't seem inpressed so I am going to use it myself.
Thanks Pam

Back
Top Bottom