What are you eating Sunday January 17, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We will be having,chicken noodle soup and BLT's with avocado. Dessert angel food cake with sliced strawberries and whipped cream. Starters what we call crab delight and crackers.
kades

Homemade pizza (an NFL playoff game starts in an hour) and a bottle of Dos Equis.

We are going to have grilled vegetables, grilled chicken (I can't decide if I'm going to marinate or herb encrust it) & a spinach salad with bacon, mushrooms, red onion & yellow pepper in a sherry mustard vinaigrette.

We are going to have grilled vegetables, grilled chicken (I can't decide if I'm going to marinate or herb encrust it) & a spinach salad with bacon, mushrooms, red onion & yellow pepper in a sherry mustard vinaigrette.
Your meal sounds delish.
kadesma:)

Garlic and Saffron Soup

dsc_0006.jpg

Later, I'll be making a Hearts of Palm salad, and some entrée (of course).

well chinese lunch specials was voted for lunch so the ribs may wait till tomorrow not sure.

For lunch I am having a tuna fish sandwich. Bring on the Omega3's. I am trying a new recipe for dinner "Skillet Lasagna". The recipe calls for ground beef but I am substituting ground turkey. To round out the meal will be coleslaw and Brussels sprouts.

Watching football and it is a rainy day so ordered pizza. Will figure out something for later.

I am cooking a batch of Swiss Steak to freeze, I might have one of those with mashed potatoes and a veggie, TBD. Or maybe I will just have a Pork Burger.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom