TNT Chicken & Sparkling wine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
We really enjoy this and usually double the recipe.
Pound 4 chicken breast fairly flat.Combine 1/3c.a/p flour,1 tea. salt,fresh gound pepper about 1/8 of a tea. and dust the chicken.Then saute them in about 4 Tab. of butter and @ Tab.evoo for about 5 min. don't let them stick.now add 1-1/2c. sparkling wine. Cook 15 min more til done and wine is reduced by half.Remove the chicken to heated platter keep warm. Add 1 cup heavy cream to sauce pan and cook til thickened. Pour sauce over your chilken Now here you can add some sauted mushroom before you sauce the chicken,which i love to do...This makes a nice dish for company and I like to serve it with sauteed potatoes, salad, and rolls of some sort.
enjoy
kadesma

I make somethimg very simular, I love that sweet taste that sparkling wine gives. As the matter of fact I made this last week, but I only had dry wine so I used it, I did not liked the end result at all.

I make somethimg very simular, I love that sweet taste that sparkling wine gives. As the matter of fact I made this last week, but I only had dry wine so I used it, I did not liked the end result at all.
I like the sparkling wine too. It makes such a nice flavor.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom