Heinz revamps its ketchup packets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From the article: “The packet has long been the bane of our consumers,” said Dave Ciesinski, vice president of Heinz Ketchup. “The biggest complaint is there is no way to dip and eat it on-the-go." Heinz has long struggled to find a design that lets diners dip or squeeze ketchup that could also be sold at a price acceptable to its restaurant customers. For this effort, it bought its design team a used minivan two years ago to test if their ideas really worked while eating on the road.

That's why they redsigned it? So we can dip fries while driving? That was the biggest complaint?? :wacko:

This is very cool. Whenever we do any lengthy travel and stop in a drive thru for french fries, my son always insists I open the older style just enough so he can stick his fries in as he's eating them. The newer revamped may be easier on me at least, but possibly messier if he drops one on my car seat and it lands upside down.

From the article:
That's why they redsigned it? So we can dip fries while driving? That was the biggest complaint?? :wacko:

Oh great now drivers have one more thing to do while they drive. A container of fries in one hand, a ketchup packet in the other, no wait now their gonna have to balance the cell phone between cheek and shoulder, steer with one knee.

Oh great now drivers have one more thing to do while they drive. A container of fries in one hand, a ketchup packet in the other, no wait now their gonna have to balance the cell phone between cheek and shoulder, steer with one knee.

Isn't the knee keeping the drink from spilling???;)

Back
Top Bottom