What's For Dinner Friday 02/05/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't know, in withdrawal from effexor, taken for ten years. nausea is big time effect , as is a bad, bad, head ache. disorientation. has to be be done, will probably lose weight and already have more energy. am on two other big antidepressant. all a result of pstd over the death of my murdered husband.

Hang in there! :unsure:

Looks like someone likes onions....or are those bok choy stems? Actually, that looks like something I would want to dive into (DH can have most of my onions). Now I want to get my wok out and start cooking Chinese at home again. Passed my 30-year-old hammered steel one on to our son when we got our glass-top stove. My new Joyce Chen was is OK, but... I miss both my old wok and my old stove. Never NEVER gonna get a ceramic top one again.:(

DH came home early, so we ended up going out to eat. Chicken Parm...enough to feed a small village! I'm not cooking tomorrow!
thank you and it is bok choy stems. LOL that much onion would kill me :LOL:

Very nice and tasty-looking! :chef:
thank you VB.

This was our dinner... I used just a basic teriyaki sauce, mixed with a tad bit of ketchup for the basting sauce on the chicken. On the side, were wayyyy too buttered mashed taters :LOL: :ermm: and baked carrots and celery.

img_876746_0_68995b729681df12942742c2d115b493.jpg

img_876746_1_3e07a7564d94f12d3eaf9d21ebc53c56.jpg
those tater look yummy :pig:

Back
Top Bottom