TNTGarlic Butter Mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Quick easy and Oh so good...I always have to double this one:)
Preheat oven to 400. Remove stems from 24 mushrooms. Combine 6 Tab. butter,2 -3 cloves crushed garlic, 2 shallots minced fine,and 1/2 c. finely minced parsley.Mix well, Stir in 1/2 tea. lemon juice, salt, pepper. Fill each cap with some of the butter mixture. Bake 10 min.
enjoy
kadesma;)

Hey just a tip I've recently started using... I just bought this new product at Whole Foods, it's called MELT buttery spread. Anyways I'm trying to use it in place of butter because of the health benefits (it's made of virgin coconut oil and flaxseed oil)... It's delicious on veggies, I'm sure it would be great with mushrooms!

Hey just a tip I've recently started using... I just bought this new product at Whole Foods, it's called MELT buttery spread. Anyways I'm trying to use it in place of butter because of the health benefits (it's made of virgin coconut oil and flaxseed oil)... It's delicious on veggies, I'm sure it would be great with mushrooms!
I know nothing about it. I don't like or use anything with coconut oil. And as for butter it is something I use sparingly and mostly just on Sunday. But thanks for the tip.
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom