Quick Midnight Study Snack?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masteraznchefjr

Sous Chef
I don't know if anyone is awake at the moment in the America's region, but I have the munchies at 3:23 AM and would like a quick easy midnight study snack ^_^. and rawr homework!

Peanut Butter and apples or celery. What all do you have available??? If nothing else toast and jam.

My fav is to take a large flour tortilla, cover it with thin slices or pepper jack cheese..nuke til cheese melts,roll like a fat cigar enjoy..filling and it tastes great.
kadesma

These were my favorites -
bowl of cereal,
2 eggs over easy on toast,
cold pizza, or a pizza muffin
(the quick way-- take a english muffin toast in toaster then top with a lil spegetti sauce and top with cheese and the microwave to cheese softens (min or so) or put in the toaster oven till cheese melts)

cheese & crackers with some grapes,
popcorn,
sliced apples with warmed up Nutella or warmed up Carmel ice cream topping sometime both on them.
grilled cheese.
i always have raw veggies so some of them and some french onion dip was my fav.

My fav is to take a large flour tortilla, cover it with thin slices or pepper jack cheese..nuke til cheese melts,roll like a fat cigar enjoy..filling and it tastes great.
kadesma

I like this one too! Sprinkle some garlic powder and Texas Pete on the cheese for an added kick.

Some time back I posted a very easy granola recipe. Crunchy and easy to eat while studying. Not hard to make, but you do need a bowl to mix, and a cookie sheet to spread it out on for baking.

I like this one too! Sprinkle some garlic powder and Texas Pete on the cheese for an added kick.

Some time back I posted a very easy granola recipe. Crunchy and easy to eat while studying. Not hard to make, but you do need a bowl to mix, and a cookie sheet to spread it out on for baking.
I love granola, will look up your recipe...Thanks
kades

Back
Top Bottom