What are you cooking for Friday 2-26?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I plan on cooking Chicken Francaise but without wine, using broth instead, either mashed or baked potatoes, sweet peas.

I just started some boneless breasts marinating in a dressing that's heavy on lemon and thyme. I'll probably serve it with some sort of rice dish. Still haven't decided, but I'm in the mood for rice pudding...and it's just as easy to make a lot of rice as it is to make a little.

company for dinner, daughter in law birthday. she is dieting. so roasted lemon pepper chicken, red potatoes (seasoned and roasted) jicama salad with cilantro and lime on hearts of romaine. green bean casserole for son and i, she does dieting losing lots of weight and then puts it all back on. four times i know of. to each his own.

Tonight we are having a shrimp pasta dish with roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts sauteed with shallots in butter and white wine.

First it was fried cabbage and noodles and cod from the local grocery store that will deep-fry seafood for you for free...too lazy to drive to the store. So I was going to take some fish out of the freezer and do something creative...still too much work for being lazy. Figured I'd defrost the emergency Boboli shells and make veggie pizza (caramelized shallots, black olives, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, fresh mushrooms and tomatoes and a blend of cheese) cuz DH always loves pizza. But I've now decided....we're driving over to Andy's with a fine bottle of wine!:ROFLMAO: Just kidding...we'll have pizza.;)

Tonight we are having a shrimp pasta dish with roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts sauteed with shallots in butter and white wine.

This was our dinner.

img_880871_0_cfb026b8ea3219e4cad54515163b404d.jpg

img_880871_1_e4d20c3a7d1c5b213537c51f2cc926ee.jpg

I picked up a fried haddock dinner at the local sea food take out for us to share. Ordered green beans, cole slaw, and macaroni salad as the sides and got some vegetable crab soup for myself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom