Which Cookware is ideal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saurabhmathur

Assistant Cook
I know this question and thread has been there for long and has also been replied by many, but I am looking at a cookware set below

Buy Morphy Richards 8 Piece Copper Based Pan Set. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

I know that many of us would opion for individual item purchase, but given the above product, any idea how would it go? I am relatively new and do not have muc idea about how Morphy Richards products are?
Another set that I was looking at is

Buy Gino 8 Piece Stainless Steel Pan Set. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Any idea which would be a better deal considering food doesn't gets stuck, and the heat distribution is even? I personally think that copper bottom should be good, but I have no idea how thick is the copper bottom in Morphy Richards?

Oh, and I would be using a Gas stove for cooking.

Thanks in advance. :)

both sets are thin stainless steel with disc bottoms. While this kind of pan can be good, the French Sitram is a professional line, it is much more expensive. What you are looking at will heat food but are not great cookware. If you are choosing between the two, the copper bottom is not solid copper so it is not really worth the trouble to polish. The All stainless set is a thicker gauge metal and costs a bit more, but is dishwasher safe, induction ready for now or your future, and has a 10 year warrenty. It is the better set.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom