What is for Supper, Thursday, March 4th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clear out the fridge/freezer night here: Hilshire Farm's lil smokies, steamed cabbage, steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus, and Mrs T's pierogi.

Pounded chicken breasts dipped in flour,egg and bread crumbs mixed with grated parmesan,onion powder,garlic powder, salt,pepper,chopped parsley, browned and finished off in the oven. Yukons, par boiled them lightly crushed and mixed with butter,salt and pepper, fried corn, green salad and chocolate pudding for dessert.
kadesma:)

Quickie Lasagne

dsc_0005.jpg
]

Pounded chicken breasts dipped in flour,egg and bread crumbs mixed with grated parmesan,onion powder,garlic powder, salt,pepper,chopped parsley, browned and finished off in the oven. Yukons, par boiled them lightly crushed and mixed with butter,salt and pepper, fried corn, green salad and chocolate pudding for dessert.
kadesma:)
Your chicken sounds similar to how I prepared my parmesan a couple of nights ago. Yukon gold potatoes are my fav, because they hold their shape so well.

Well it was going to be ham, homemade mac & cheese, and asparagus. Even cooked the mac before I headed out to do my volunteer work and then grocery shop. Ended up at our favorite local restaurant because DH ended up leaving work just as I was leaving the grocery. The mac & cheese will be made tomorrow.

Salmon in a white wine/soy/ginger sauce. Brown rice and green beans on the side.

I was supposed to make chicken in lemon sauce with capers, spaghetti, and a nice salad.

We had McDonalds cause Kathleen wasn't feeling well and that is the feel better food.

Chicken tomorrow I suppose.

Clear out the fridge/freezer night here: Hilshire Farm's lil smokies, steamed cabbage, steamed broccoli, steamed asparagus, and Mrs T's pierogi.

Do they taste like sausage or hot dogs? I've never had them. That was a well-rounded dinner!

Thanks VB. I guess it was well-rounded. I should have taken a pic, the plates were full of green veg.

The lil smokies are like smoked beef sausage. They also makes ones that are little kielbasa's. Basically they are mini versions of their larger products.

Lit’l Smokies ® - Products

That looks wonderful! What is the recipe?
There isn't a recipe. I just threw it together. I love stroganoff with mushrooms, and he doesn't. They were frozen meatballs, broken-up lasagna noodles and cream sauce.

Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
Friends are coming over and each needs to bring a dish..one is bringing Mexican flavor pizza, another one is cooking Tuscan potatoes with chipotle cream dip, my boyfriend is making his cheese and garlic quesadilla ...I am in charge of dessert..grilled fruit kebabs..;)

Back
Top Bottom