What's for dinner Sunday 7 March 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
By request we are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas with pearl onions. I feel like baking something sweet, so there may even be dessert. :chef:

Grilled Italian Marinated Tri-Tip Roast
Steamed Broccoli
Either Chive/Butter Orzo or Onion/Chive Cream Cheese Twice Baked Potato
Salad
ORANGE CRUSH FLOAT

Can I come to your house for dinner? :)

I think we're going out, but I'm not 100% sure.

Sure why not. I worked a overtime shift last night and have not gone to bed yet. Dinner just might be ready by the time you get here.:LOL:

crockpot Mexican Chicken - rice as a side
put chicken in crock - add 1 0r 2 jar of favorite salsa and thats it.
when done plate it and add shreddred montrey jack cheese/ hottpeppers of choice dap of sour cream, whatever you like

Oatmeal & dried cranberries cookies for after

Stir fry. I have some thawed chicken to use up and I've been thinking of stirfry lately. I would like to bake today but have too much on the go.

My son invited us over to his place to inaugurate his new grill. He's excited to host the family. He's serving steaks with macaroni and cheese.

Ma's Sunday..this is going to sound crazy but...One crock pot is doing it's job cooking a pot roast, my DO is working on some cracked short ribs, both will have gravy, another pot is full of baby Yukons that will be lightly smooshed,buttered and devoured..Fried corn has been requested, a salad of romaine with an anchovy dressing and brownies and ice cream for dessert.
Ma strikes again:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Doenjang Jjigae 된장 찌개
Korean Bean paste stew with seafood.

4413859935_a1614f223f_b.jpg

Fettuccine with porcini and button mushrooms, shallots, garlic, etc., sauteed in extra virgin olive oil. Topped with Parmigiano Reggiano.

Back
Top Bottom