TNT-Coconut Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
My grand kids just love these and will ask for them on Sunday when they want something sweet.
So we preheat the oven to 300. And now the fun begins. Cream 2 sticks of butter with 1 cup sugar. Sift the 2 c. flour with 1 tea. salt, add in 1-1/2 c. coconut. Now blend the flour mix with the butter and sugar. Form into a roll and wrap in wax paper and Refrigerate til firm Cut into 1/4 in. slices and bake for about 20 min or til lightly browned. Now fight 4 kids to get one:ROFLMAO:
Should make 3 doz.
kadesma;)

Now just HOW could those be bad, Kades?

Wish I had time to make up a batch before Thursday. My favorite person to cook for is on the road playing in the orchestra for Porgy and Bess, and they will be in New Brunswick Thursday night, so I get to see him and the play. He LOVES anything coconut.

Now just HOW could those be bad, Kades?

Wish I had time to make up a batch before Thursday. My favorite person to cook for is on the road playing in the orchestra for Porgy and Bess, and they will be in New Brunswick Thursday night, so I get to see him and the play. He LOVES anything coconut.
Porgy and Bess, beautiful, I love it. Not sure how they freeze, there are never any left with these kids:LOL: Save the recipe for a job well done gift....
kades

Back
Top Bottom