Hello from western Kansas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigAL

Sous Chef
Just wanted to say hello and that I enjoy the site. I farm, raise livestock, married w/2 kids(14S, 11D), I mostly like to smoke food or use the grill. I'm also a big seafood fan.

I'm big on the kids, and wife, to try different foods. They are actually really good about it. Wife and son like "plain" food, daughter and I like to try "off the wall" stuff.(off the wall for us out here in BFE).

Anyway, look'n forward to learn'n and show'n what I know...which is usually how NOT to do something.:rolleyes:

I also like to joke around and I can take a joke.

later

Welcome. There are a few other Kansas folks that post on this site. I have a ton of relatives around Wichita and eastern Kansas. I know that you will like it here at DC. We are a friendly bunch of people who like to cook, bake, grill, or whatever it takes to make great food.

Welcome, BigAL! I am a born and raised Wichita-area girl who now lives"on vacation" every day in the Rocky Mountains. I guarantee you will truly enjoy DC!!

Welcome, BigAL! I am a born and raised Wichita-area girl who now lives"on vacation" every day in the Rocky Mountains. I guarantee you will truly enjoy DC!!

:LOL: "On vacation", sounds so familiar. We go to the springs alot and we have a cabin near Divide. Love the mountains.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom