Anyone watch the Food Network Special called "Outrageous Food?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
{{{{{{{{{{{Bob}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm on it! At my favorite local restaurant, Fat Cat.

Aaron McCargo, Jr. eats really HOT chicken wings -- sauce made from habanero pepper infused vodka. Many of the peppers from my own garden.

I am wearing a purple sweater.

It will be on again Wednesday at 8pm ET and May 2 at 4pm ET

Outrageous Food : Food Network Specials : Food Network

WOW! A budding TV star. It won't be long before you have your own show. I'd watch!

My friend eats the wings with him, but I just assist.

It was really interesting to watch it getting filmed. It was a loooong day.

Can somebody tape it and put on you tube or something, please? I do not have food network anymore.

That sounds like a good show... :D Will try to watch it online. Do they have streaming?

I watched, you looked good Jenny way to go. I bet it was long, I've watched movies being filmed and that was the same thing over and over til everybody was happy.

kadesma:)

jennyema said:
It will be on again Wednesday at 8pm ET and May 2 at 4pm ET

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!:mad: I missed it!!! Forgot about it!!!!

Going now to put an X (with soap) on the bathroom mirror for May 2 by cracky!!

I recorded it last night and watched it about an hour ago.

Good to see you again! Sounds like an interesting spot. Are all the wings super hot?

I eat the normal XXX wings made with the vodka -- the vodka gives them a really unusual and delicious taste.

The wings they gave them on camera were xxx-plus -- the guys in the kitchen amped them up hugely. I tasted the sauce and it was way too hot for me.

What they don't show is that my friend, Mary ate all of them, even though she was crying. Aaron McC. only ate part of one. I think she regretted that :ohmy:

Aaron McCargo was very, very, very nice. I got to chat with him for 20 minutes and he was very interesting and very down to earth

Those were my red habernaros from my garden that they called scotch bonnet peppers.

Back
Top Bottom