What Are You Eating Right Now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mollyanne

Flour Child
I'm eating a Tomato Basil Soup that I topped with sliced sauteed Crimini Mushrooms and a sprinkling of finely chopped Arugula...just because it sounded like a good marriage. I sauteed the mushrooms on high heat with Earth Balance "butter" until golden. I've never seen this soup made with mushrooms added...but surely it must have been done before.

:chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
I printed off your post and am eating it right now. Not as good as you make it sound.

your a turd, btw.;):LOL:

Nothing.....but I have beer.:mrgreen:

Our power was out for an hour or so. Its amazing that when you want something hot there is no way to heat it up! LOL. I ended up having a bunch of chips and dip.

A test bite of my pot roast. Almost burned my tongue off (sorry Alix, but we DID have power!). It was delish!

just finished my breakfast,a potato stuffed fried flat bread and a cup of sweet milk tea.well,yeah,i already consumed most of my calories of the day,its just fruit for me for lunch now,and at least an hour on treadmill.:rolleyes:

Warm crunchy icecream Flax Waffle Icecream Sandwich. I get the Nature Path's brand of Flax Plus organic frozen waffles, toastem' in the toaster, and poke a few blueberries in the vanilla icecream so I fool myself into thinking the icecream is healthy for me. The combo of hot/cold and crunchy/soft is killer. Breyers icecream is the best ;)

Just had an english muffin with very little margarine on it, a potato patty and lemon lime flavoured carbinated water. My tummy isn't the greatest today.

Back
Top Bottom