Chicken Glop - Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JGDean

Sous Chef
I don't know what I was thinking! I was trying to make croquettes out of leftover cooked dry chicken breasts. I was in the middle of about ten things at once and added too much liquid. I now have a bowl of minced chicken, eggs, bread crumbs and chicken broth. Any ideas on how to use it or should I just dump it? I hate throwing away food.

You could also use cheesecloth or a tea towel... But don't throw it away it would be such a shame... :)

add some macaroni and bake it off in the oven. when about done, finish it with some gratin topping. ;)

p.s.

and while you're at it, you may as well through in any other leftovers you have laying around.

cover it all up with some cheese.

anyone who complains does the dishes!

;)

Yep, I'd make a casserole out of it. I'd add a can of tomatoes or to spice it up, a can of Rotelle, mix it together with what you have and then start layering in a baking dish, a layer of your mix, crumbs or panko, grated or shredded cheese, and start all over again finishing up with a layer of cheese. I'd try baking it at about 350F for around 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.

Back
Top Bottom