What's For Dinner Wednesday 05/26/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My fried chicken with wine,butter,garlic. Mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce,roasted asparagus, warm Italian bread, salad and strawberry pie.
kades:)

gonna make crab cakes. i know, i know, has lots of sodium. will rinse it off of course. also will be the only sodium dish i make for today. got a loaf of no salt bread in oven.

don't know what i will have for a side. maybe a broccoli salad.

After someone posting about their dinner of kraut dogs with bacon crumbles (never thought of that combo before) it made this pregnant girl have a wicked craving for one since! Sooo yep..that's what i'm having tonight :)

this morning I made a meatloaf (for later) and made two patties with the meat that would not fit into the meatloaf pan, sooooo

meatloaf burgers (?) with pasta, cheese sauce and garlic scapes

After someone posting about their dinner of kraut dogs with bacon crumbles (never thought of that combo before) it made this pregnant girl have a wicked craving for one since! Sooo yep..that's what i'm having tonight :)

My favorite way to eat a hot dog... deep fry the hot dog, toast the bun, then add the bacon and saurkraut. OMG!!! Heavenly!

93 degrees today!! The chinese place did the cooking!! LOL

Too tired to cook and have had enough of Thai takeout (never thought I would say that). So dinner is hot chocolate and toast.

Back
Top Bottom