Dinner Monday 6/14/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Well if it doesn't rain BBQ - steak, chicken, veggies, corn on the cob.

Whats your plans?

got some leftover lamb rib chops from my rack...cold over a fresh salad, warm bread and cheese...sounding good for a hot day out there

Just pizza tonight, I have to go get my tattoo touched up so I wont have time to cook.

Grilled chicken, maybe mashed potato to go with... still not sure on that.

Dinner was BBQ. London broil nicely seasoned, chicken wings and legs (seasoned and dusted with homemade rub. Oven roasted then basted with a thin coat of KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce and grilled for flavor and color) and hot dogs. Sides were mushroom caps, cherry tomatoes, Vidalia onion and red, green, yellow and orange peppers marinated in zesty Italian dressing then oven roasted, tomato salad, steamed corn on the cob grilled for color and flavor and fresh pineapple chunks marinated in lime juice, lemon juice and Splenda brown sugar then put on skewers and grilled. (This plate will be 2 meals for me)

img_902751_0_513f9472815f882326434f1caba5084c.jpg

img_902751_1_25bdc2a7397f6b7ad54fece361c58989.jpg

img_902751_2_998aba97b9bca3370f4cdd4c32de04f5.jpg

img_902751_3_13da52e9ad029277c741315487c9dd1f.jpg

Defrosting BS chicken breasts for pan marinating and pan roasting with a veggie or salad.

Change of plans. A neighbor brought over some tandoori chicken for us and we had that with a veggie.

Save the chicken breasts for tomorrow.

I had a nice young chicken so I softened a cube of butter and added herbs from the yard,parsley, tarragon, marjoram,chives.mixed them all together astuffed them under the skin roasted for 3 hrs brushing the outer skinn with the rest of the left over butter. Then I put 5 cans of chicken stock.softened two chopped onions,2 tab. crushed garlic, two containers of cut up pancetta, and two containers of sliced mushrooms and we had risso...A green saladnd bread and butter.
kades:)

I had a nice young chicken so I softened a cube of butter and added herbs from the yard,parsley, tarragon, marjoram,chives.mixed them all together astuffed them under the skin roasted for 3 hrs brushing the outer skinn with the rest of the left over butter. Then I put 5 cans of chicken stock.softened two chopped onions,2 tab. crushed garlic, two containers of cut up pancetta, and two containers of sliced mushrooms and we had risso...A green saladnd bread and butter.
kades:)
Sounds yumsometastic!!

Last night we had baked Cajun-marinated catfish filets accompanied by stewed tomatoes to which I added butter-sauteed young haricot verts green beans & baby summer squashes from the farmers market. A big green salad - also courtesy of farmers market lettuce - also went along.

Back
Top Bottom