Celestial Seasonings herbal tea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spork

Head Chef
I just returned from a 3-week road trip. Among the places visited was a free tour of Celestial Seasonings' factory near Boulder, Colorado. Very interesting, good fun. A wholesome company worth supporting.

Trivia: After tea leaves, what is the most common ingredient in their dried herbal beverage packets? Hint: China & Egypt are among their main sources.

i am not much of a hot tea drinker. but my daughter loves this brand. she says there are a couple of them that help her sleep. i do make iced tea, but i use a store brand black tea. i bet it was fun to see, though.

That is so cool! We are going up to CO next spring to visit one of my sisters that just got married and moved up there, that looks like a great place to visit.

while you are up in that neck of the woods and want to do foodie tours, try Cheese Importers in Longmont.
I love Hibiscus!

For those of you unfamiliar with hibiscus, scan your roadways for rear auto windshield decals with the ever popular Hawaiian theme... the silhouette of a flower with a long stamen. That flower is dried and crushed to almost a powder; it gives their herbal blended teas a mildly puckering sourness.

I used to drink Celestial Seasonings tea. I really liked their spiced chia tea it tasted better than others to me. However, I can no longer find it at three of the major grocer chains here. Celestial Seasonings seems to be making newer types of teas but the chia tea is impossible to find. I once found a box but it was decaf.

Back
Top Bottom