Rock and roll in california

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
earthquake that sacred me. usually i pay scant attention. this was a five point something centered in the desert. like i said it was a doozy. immediately had a glass of brandy. and i don't even like brandy. it was only about thirty seconds but seemed it would never end. wasn't sure it was going to end. no damage to my house. will check later and see if damage anywhere else.

five point here, don't know yet about desert.

We got the tail end of it as we're located near downtown LA. It was a very smooth ride for us, as if on a waterbed. You're much closer to Anza Borrego so you guys probably felt sharp jolts.
We have a rather heavy chandelier in our dining room and I still saw movement in it almost an hour after the roller.

This is the first I heard of it. I am waiting to hear back from my daughter. I know they were getting ready to go somewhere yesterday, and they go to the desert a lot. I'm sure they went somewhere else, but I still want to hear from her!

:huh:Barbara

Whew! Nancy was at Souplantation in Carlsbad when it hit. She said it jolted them quite a bit, even there. (Now I'm just jealous that she got to eat at Souplantation! LOL).

:)Barbara

Whew! Nancy was at Souplantation in Carlsbad when it hit. She said it jolted them quite a bit, even there. (Now I'm just jealous that she got to eat at Souplantation! LOL).

:)Barbara
Wow Barbara, I'm glad they are all ok.
cj

earthquake that sacred me. usually i pay scant attention. this was a five point something centered in the desert. like i said it was a doozy. immediately had a glass of brandy. and i don't even like brandy. it was only about thirty seconds but seemed it would never end. wasn't sure it was going to end. no damage to my house. will check later and see if damage anywhere else.

five point here, don't know yet about desert.

Hope you are ok babe.
kades

Back
Top Bottom