Dinner Tuesday, 7/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i've allowed my pantry items to dwindle, though my freezer is very stuffed, suppose i should take a browse through there soon.

Not sure what you would call it but..

I made some elbow pasta, fried up some turkey bacon, cooked some green peas, and diced up two hard-boiled eggs. Tossed it all together in the bacon pan with some pepper and a dash of evoo.

piece of pan fried fish, and an artichoke. i really get full when eating an artichoke. oatmeal cookies with chocolate covered raisins. will give some to the sweet guy that gets me to the doctor.

Attachments

• DSCN2417.jpg
    DSCN2417.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 188
Spanish stew of onions garlic potatoes chorizo and paprika (olive oil and water) fresh green and wax beans and fresh corn.

Did nothing but can beans of all sorts today, so a lazy supper. A thick ham slice on the grill, veggie plate of radishes and green onions, steamed wax beans (left from said day of canning), yellow squash casserole, corn-on-the-cob, iced tea, and frozen lime pie for dessert.

As our grandson said, Everything came from our "land." Except the ham slice.

Dad bought dinner tonight in honour of his coming home....yes after three months and many times when we thought we would lose him, he is home! We were going for Chinese, but our favourite place is closed for their vacation and so we "settled" for A&W. It was all the more tasty because we were once again home eating as a family!

Dad bought dinner tonight in honour of his coming home....yes after three months and many times when we thought we would lose him, he is home! We were going for Chinese, but our favourite place is closed for their vacation and so we "settled" for A&W. It was all the more tasty because we were once again home eating as a family!

That's a great day, LP!

Did nothing but can beans of all sorts today, so a lazy supper. A thick ham slice on the grill, veggie plate of radishes and green onions, steamed wax beans (left from said day of canning), yellow squash casserole, corn-on-the-cob, iced tea, and frozen lime pie for dessert.

As our grandson said, Everything came from our "land." Except the ham slice.

What is so lazy about that meal. Looks to me you put plenty of work in it. Sounds good too!

I had a Pork Chop, Parsley Potatoes and Lemon Pepper Green Beans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom