Dinner Tuesday, 8/3/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those both sound good, luvs!

DH is going to work today so it is Dad and I. We are both still under the weather so I am thinking our favourite comfort food... hot dogs ...even though it isn't Saturday!

Breakfast for dinner – over easy eggs, bacon, fried potatoes (Yukon gold and red potatoes with onion, red pepper and mushrooms seasoned with fresh ground black pepper fried in bacon drippings) and buttered toasted French bread.

img_912229_0_5468217fbe8d3e20b6b4bee122d96b50.jpg

img_912229_1_26ce05e6bc9c99de3a01fe5c7460e7e4.jpg

Watched Sunny Anderson today and copied her idea for grilled chicken breasts, butterfly then put in a baggie with honey, Dijon, evoo and marinate..They turned out nice and I enjoyed the taste, had roasted green beans, tomato salad. potatoes quarted and doused with melted butter, fresh herbs slightly squished. Watermelon for dessert.
kades

Chef's salad with turkey, swiss, grape tomatoes, sweet onion, hard boiled eggs, black olives, etc. Baguette on the side.

A fellow table tennis player gave me the heads up that Whataburger is celebrating its anniversary today, and anyone who stops by the fast food chain during dinner hours wearing orange colored clothing gets a free hamburger.

I knew that silly orange polo shirt in my closet would be needed one day!

sliced some leftover grilled lamb, added it to some leftover marinara, sauted some zucchini and tossed it all over farfalle with a grate of fresh parm. All with a glass of chianti. nice

sliced some leftover grilled lamb, added it to some leftover marinara, sauted some zucchini and tossed it all over farfalle with a grate of fresh parm. All with a glass of chianti. nice

Where were the Fava Beans???:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom