Overseas Members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phaedra

Sous Chef
I know that this Forum is an American one, but are there any overseas members, and if so, from where are people posting?

I'm sure this has probably been done before, but as a newbie I would hate to think that I'm the only one. Incidentally, I'm an expat Brit.

Phaedra

I'm a newbie and I'm from abroad. I'm posting from Britain, about 30 miles outside London. I'm glad I'm not the only foreigner here:LOL:

Well I am posting from the US but I am originally from Australia.

I am in the US, but I am writing to say that you are not alone. We have members from all over the world on this site.

All members can put a location in their profile so it shows in every post. Mine says I'm from Massachusetts.

You can be as specific or vague as you wish.

As many members as DC has, I'd expect that a good number of them are outside the U.S., but I have noticed that there aren't nearly as many posts from different parts of the world as you'd expect.

This is what I see when I'm sitting at my computer and the door is open:

Attachments

• The Macolet 1.jpg
    The Macolet 1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 168
  • The Macolet 2.jpg
    The Macolet 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 159
Canadian here, and its an international forum. We have members from all over the world, but time zones being what they are posts happen mostly during daylight North American hours.

*waving to Fiona!*

Well, if you all stand facing east, and you can see far enough...

...there is water - then land - then a bit more water - then more land - [goes to check atlas] - you'll sort of be looking in the correct direction to wave to me.

Maybe.

That's if you want to, of course, as Phaedra doesn't force anyone to do anything unless they are willing - and able!

*waving to Fiona!*

Are you having any fires in Alberta or is B.C. the only culprit? The air quality here stinks, but the fires are making some beautiful sunsets.

Next summer we are cruising to and through Canada for vacation, we should have before, it's only a couple of hours from here, heading north, then west to the coast, south through Washinton and Oregon and back home...a big circle!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom