Celtic Woman - A "must see" group!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie H

Site Moderator
Staff member
I live in the Heartland of the United States
I have been "out-of-pocket," as they say around here, for a few days. That's because my husband, Glenn, and I spent a few days in Lexington, Kentucky visiting his daughter and her family...and to attend a concert of Celtic Woman.

Glenn's daughter gave us tickets as a special treat and "special treat" it was!!

We'd seen this group perform on PBS numerous times and are big fans of them but, seeing them live, is nearly beyond description. What a night!!!

The concert was held at Rupp Arena, which accommodates about 30,000 people and the arena was nearly full. There were people there of every possible description, size, age, ethnicity, etc.

The set (very minimal, but elegant) was great, sound system fantastic and the music, well, I can't say enough good about it. The whole package was amazing and we were sad when the evening ended. The show lasted over 2 hours, with a 20-minute intermission. There were 2 standing ovations.

If you ever get the chance to see them, by all means do. After having seen this performance, I'd practically crawl over broken glass to hear/see them again.

Fantastic!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom